All colour trends change with the seasons from home decor to hair colour. I thought I would give you all a taster of what I believe to be the biggest colour trends this season.
1. Blue – Cool blues and ‘denim hair’ are huge this season and one of my favourties that i have yet to try myself.
2. Mahogany – For a warmer skin tone this will add richness and depth without taking away from beautiful skin.
3. Berry Red – For the cooler skin tone and not your average red head these stunning berry reds have slightly purple undertones shining through to show anyone can be a red head.
4. Taupe – Not beige and not Grey, I personally am a huge fan of these mocha and cappuccino shades.
5. Grey – Silver hair is so last season so update it but still keep your ‘granny’ edge with adding depth and an almost matte effect of grey.
6. Purple – My all time favourite colour, lilac and purples are all back ‘IN’. I am so in love witht hese colours i have changed my hair. (AGAIN 🙂 )
7. Peachy Copper – A slightly softer take on the pure copper tones with a rosy edge these gorgeous peaches would be top of my list to try if I had warmer skin and eyes.